tattoos

Friday, January 9, 2009

Shame to eat it really.

 
 


 
 

dragon-1.jpg Now THAT'S what I call a freaking cake. This massive firebreathing bitch was made for some Dungeon & Dragoners for a very special feast. A feast which included, but was not limited to: mozzarella sticks and corn dogs (see gallery after jump). Now that's what I call eating like a king. Or a handsome prince! HIYO. Anyway, this amazing piece of delicious was made by Mike's Amazing Cakes. Now who else here gets the feeling Mike sold his soul to an evil sorcerer to be granted the gift of cake? You think it was worth it? I personally wouldn't want to spend eternity being force-fed cake with my asshole sewn shut, but, you know, that's just me. Hit the jump for the gallery and a link to an even more massive Flickr stream.

 
 


 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Blogger